Thursday, May 29, 2008

greetings!

so this blog is to chronicle the many culinary delights my friends and i make or attempt to make. anywhere from dessert - which is not my specialty, even though i worked at a bakery for 2 years. not enough room for experiment for me. but luckily this is more sam's terriotory - to jam making (maianna's specialty, among other things) and savory culinary experiments (my specialty).

For the first attempt, i want to get a group of people (guinea pigs? ahem, i mean my friends) together for a 4 course meal. i haven't figured out dessert yet.

here is the tentative menu:
hungry yet? well then come on over (if you live in the bay area that is). im in the heart of san francisco, or well im over at the tenderloin..but i'd be happy to prepare and serve dinner at yer joint. just let me know.

No comments: